Tuesday 17 May 2016

LIFE UPDATE



Other than working and being a carer for my brother here is a few little things I've been up to lately:
- Doodling and journaling. With so much going on in my life at the moment I have been trying to make time for my self to just zone out and relax. Drawing mandalas is my favourite type of meditation.
- Practicing my driving skills... I am just two weeks away form my test, I am so excited. Send some positive vibes this way :)
- Selling up my life here in Australia. I am on my way to Canada in July and then hopefully going to keep travelling from there, which means getting rid of most of my belongings. It feels so good to be getting rid of so much unneeded crap i had, loving the minimalist mindset which is why I eventually am going to build my own tiny home :)
- Wedding Videography. I recently travelled to New Zealand for three weeks where i filmed my third wedding, and it was such an amazing experience. Here is a wedding I shot in October of a lovely couple called Annie and Steve... (password is a&s) It is definitely something I would love to do more of in the future!

What have you been up to?
Izzy x


No comments:

Post a Comment